Emerson Process Management/Micro Motion's Model 2700 Coriolis TransmitterCoriolis Transmitter
Enhancements to the Model 2700 Coriolis transmitter allow it to calculate relative density and Â°API at the user's selected standard temperature, using equations for hydrocarbon fluids provided in the API Manual of Petroleum Measurement Standards. Using predefined algorithms, the transmitter can also calculate enhanced density variables such as reference density, true specific gravity, concentrations, % Solids, Â°Brix, Â°Plato, Â°Balling, and % HFCS. The device can send PlantWeb Alerts via a Foundation fieldbus network.
MicroMotion: 512-832-3089; www.micromotion.com
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- American Sensor Technologies Model AST46PT Exposion-Proof Pressure/Temperature Transmitter Offers Precision Measurements
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers