Emerson Process Management/Micro Motion's Model 2700 Coriolis TransmitterCoriolis Transmitter
Enhancements to the Model 2700 Coriolis transmitter allow it to calculate relative density and Â°API at the user's selected standard temperature, using equations for hydrocarbon fluids provided in the API Manual of Petroleum Measurement Standards. Using predefined algorithms, the transmitter can also calculate enhanced density variables such as reference density, true specific gravity, concentrations, % Solids, Â°Brix, Â°Plato, Â°Balling, and % HFCS. The device can send PlantWeb Alerts via a Foundation fieldbus network.
MicroMotion: 512-832-3089; www.micromotion.com
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers