GE Fanuc's Data Sharing SystemData Sharing System
PACSystems Control Memory Xchange permits data sharing between up to 256 independent systems or nodes, allowing for plant-wide data transfer. Each controller or computer keeps a local copy of shared data for fast real-time use. It has a fiber-optic deterministic network that allows data transfer at rates up to 174 MB/sec, with node-to-node latency of 450 nsec. For example, a user can realize updates on 10,000 data tags in 1 msec.
GE Fanuc Automation: 410/242-0300; www.gefanuc.com
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- Maple Systems' HMI5121P with Video
- B&R's Automation Studio 4
- Siemens' WinCC SCADA Software Now a Plant-Wide System
- Invensys' Off-sites Software Suite 2.2
- AspenTech's Process Optimization Software - aspenONE V8
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers