Symmetricom/Emerson Process' Network Time ServerNetwork Time Server
NTS-200 network time server is formally approved for use in Emerson's DeltaV digital automation system. Symmetricom's time servers have been in use with digital automation systems and meet all criteria, including support for a large number of nodes and NTP compatibility and GPS synchronization. Network time servers offer the needed requirements to keep the DeltaV system's time synchronized and accurate.
Symetricom/Emerson Process: www.symetricom.com
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- Maple Systems' HMI5121P with Video
- B&R's Automation Studio 4
- Siemens' WinCC SCADA Software Now a Plant-Wide System
- Invensys' Off-sites Software Suite 2.2
- AspenTech's Process Optimization Software - aspenONE V8
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers