Siemens Energy & Automation's Video RecordersVideo Recorders
The Sirec D family of video recorders has Modbus over Ethernet, RS-232 and RS-485 network interfaces, plus embedded web servers, allowing visualization using a browser on the network. Recorders range in size from 5-in. color LCD to 12.1-in., TFT displays, and have 6 to 32 inputs. The recorders have math functions, data storage capability using fuzzy logic data logging, data encryption, and multi-level passwords that meet 21 CFR part 11.
Siemens Energy & Automation: 215/646-7400 x2592; www.siemens.com
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation Creates Online Knowledge Base
- Pro-face Remote HMI
- Pepperl+Fuchs Launches Website for Selecting HMI Solution
- Opto22 Groov App Controls How Groov Browser-Based Interfaces Are Displayed
- NWA Focus EMI Provides Complete Data Source Integration
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers