Electro Standards Laboratories' DAQ SystemWeb-enabled DAQ System
The WEDAQ in-vehicle, interactive, web-enabled data acquisition system with GPS provides real-time remote data acquisition, local data archiving, and remote data viewing using a standard web browser and an Internet connection. Data is stored on the local drive and streamed over the Internet to a remote location. With the GPS, the vehicle path is tracked in real-time, highlighted in red, and overlaid onto a map of the vehicle test area.
Electro Standards Laboratories: 401/943-1164; www.electrostandards.com
- Invensys' Foxboro PAC System
- Measurement Computing's USB-1608FS-Plus USB DAQ Device
- Exair's USB Data Logger for Flowmeters
- National Instruments' CompactDAQ Platform
- Omega's OM-CP-State101A Data Logger
- Omega's Precision RTD Temperature Data Logger
- Pepperl+Fuchs' CVM42H CANopen Absolute Encoders
- CAS Dataloggers' Series 3 DataTaker Data-Logging Systems
- DataForth's MAQ20 Industrial Data Acquisition and Control System
- Honeywell's X-series Paperless Recorders
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers