Heim Data System's Compact RecordersCompact Recorders
The D5000 Series provides a digital recording replacement for tape-based video and avionics data acquisition systems. It records PCM telemetry, avionics bus and sensor data at speeds up to 256 Mbit/sec onto media contained in interchangeable cartridges, including tape, disk and solid-state drives. Cartridges connect via SCSI or FireWire interfaces. Three signal modules accommodate analog, MIL 1553, PCM, ARINC429, Ethernet, voice, serial, parallel and video inputs.
Heim Data System: 732/556-2318; www.heimdata.com
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- Maple Systems' HMI5121P with Video
- B&R's Automation Studio 4
- Siemens' WinCC SCADA Software Now a Plant-Wide System
- Invensys' Off-sites Software Suite 2.2
- AspenTech's Process Optimization Software - aspenONE V8
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers