GE FanucMotion Controller
The PacSystems DSM324i motion controller is integrated with the company's RX3i Programmable Automation Controller, Series 90-30 Programmable Logic Controller, fiber optic network, servos, and machine control software. The controller can be deployed in a standalone or distributed architecture to control 1Ė4 axes. It has advanced diagnostics, and uses the company's Proficy Machine Edition software for programming HMI and motion control functions with a common tag database.
- Applied Analytics' ePurge X Controller
- Acromag's Optocoupler and Interposing Relay Interface Modules
- AutomationDirect's Tongue Interlock and Cable-Pull Safety Switches
- Endress+Hauser's RA33 Batch Controller
- AutomationDirect's Solo 24-VDC-Powered Controllers
- RC Systems' ST-72 Controller
- Russelectric's On-Site, Power Control Systems
- Honeywell's UDC3200 Universal Controller
- Advantech's Adam-4022T Dual-Loop PID Controller
- Advantech's Direct Digital Controller - BAS-3500BC
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers