Weed InstrumentTank Temperature Measurement Sensor
ACCU-TEMP Type MWR tank temperature measurement sensor provides accurate and dependable average or spot temperature while continuously indicating water/product interface. The lightweight sensor is corrosion-resistant, can be used in tanks as high as 150 ft (50 m), and requires only one tank entry opening. Various tank entry connections and terminal enclosures are available. Averaging temperature curve can be either 100-ohm copper or 100-ohm DIN platinum-characterized copper; spot temperature curve may be either 100-ohm copper or 100-ohm DIN platinum. A water bottom probe is available without the temperature sensing elements. The water interface data provided by the probe can be utilized to calculate net barrels or to schedule water draw-off operations.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers