Weed InstrumentTank Temperature Measurement Sensor
ACCU-TEMP Type MWR tank temperature measurement sensor provides accurate and dependable average or spot temperature while continuously indicating water/product interface. The lightweight sensor is corrosion-resistant, can be used in tanks as high as 150 ft (50 m), and requires only one tank entry opening. Various tank entry connections and terminal enclosures are available. Averaging temperature curve can be either 100-ohm copper or 100-ohm DIN platinum-characterized copper; spot temperature curve may be either 100-ohm copper or 100-ohm DIN platinum. A water bottom probe is available without the temperature sensing elements. The water interface data provided by the probe can be utilized to calculate net barrels or to schedule water draw-off operations.
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- American Sensor Technologies Model AST46PT Exposion-Proof Pressure/Temperature Transmitter Offers Precision Measurements
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers