SDN-P Performance Series Power Supplies have external modules that provide redundancy. They incorporate isolation diodes for protection, visual and dry contact signaling, and can isolate two power supplies to create a no-single-point of failure system. In the event of a power supply failure, the modules decouple the power supply outputs from each other so that one unit cannot overload the accompanying units. As a result, the system is assured of uninterrupted power during the failure period as well as during the ensuing replacement.
- Bentek Scadalink PSC-24 Power Converter Rated for -40 C to 70 C Operation
- Larson Electronics' A19 LED Bulbs
- NK Technologies' Analog-to-Digital Signal Converters
- Phoenix Contact's Quint ORing Redundancy Modules
- Larson Electronics' EXP-LED-FX2 Explosion-Proof LED Flashlight
- Larson Electronics' EPL-21-IRLED Portable Infrared LED Light
- NK Technologies's CTC Signal Converters Series
- Ohio Semitronics' Voltage and Current Transducers
- B&B Electronics' Ruggedized USB Isolators
- Amphenol's HelioFuse In-Line Fuse
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers