Plug and Play Cards
Models 1784-PCIC and 1784 PCICS plug-and-play cards can detect and adapt to varying voltage amounts, so users can apply them to virtually any industrial or personal computer using a PCI bus and link their applications to any ControlNet network. Both cards can work with Rockwell Software RSLinx server software, and the 1784-PCICS card can work with SoftLogix PC-based control software. Drivers also are available for Windows NT/2000/XP operating systems.
- Phoenix Contact's FL WLAN 5101 Wireless Radio
- Belden's GarrettCom Magnum 10RX Router
- Renesas Electronics' R-IN32M3 Series
- Altima's IP Core for CC-Link IE Field
- P-Tech's P-EASY Industrial Data Transmission Radio
- SEL's Wireless Serial Adapters
- Hilscher's NetJack Network Interface Modules
- Freewave Technologies' Hybrid Wireless Bridge
- Banner Engineering's SureCross Q45 Wireless Remote Device
- Banner Engineering's SureCross B2Q Gateway Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers