Schneider ElectricDC Power Supplies
Phaseo regulated switch-mode DC power supplies are available in three models, all with overload, short-circuit, overvoltage and undervoltage protection. Models include single-phase and three-phase units with 100 to 520 V inputs, 12 or 24 VDC outputs, and ratings of 10 to 40 A. All three deliver a voltage accurate within 3 percent, regardless of load and supply voltage. They are UL listed and CSA certified, and conform to IEC standards.
- Larson Electronics' A19 LED Bulbs
- NK Technologies' Analog-to-Digital Signal Converters
- Phoenix Contact's Quint ORing Redundancy Modules
- Larson Electronics' EXP-LED-FX2 Explosion-Proof LED Flashlight
- Larson Electronics' EPL-21-IRLED Portable Infrared LED Light
- NK Technologies's CTC Signal Converters Series
- Ohio Semitronics' Voltage and Current Transducers
- B&B Electronics' Ruggedized USB Isolators
- Amphenol's HelioFuse In-Line Fuse
- SEL's Module and Protocol, SEL-2240 Axion
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers