AccutechBase Radio Field Units
Base Radio field units with analog and digital output modules transmit mA, voltage and digital outputs from controllers to remote locations with no field wiring. A single base unit can drive 25 output modules, containing up to 100 analog outputs and 200 digital switch closures. Output modules are DIN-rail mounted and have LED power indicators. Modules are available with analog or digital outputs, or combinations thereof.
- Mitsubishi Electric's CC-Link IE Field Network Upgrades
- Yokogawa's ProSafe-RS R3.02.00
- Turck's On-Machine I/O Block
- Acromag's TT330 4-Wire Transmitters With USB-Configuration
- Alliance Sensors Group's S1A AC-LVDT Signal Conditioner
- Data Translation's DT9838 USB Acquisition Module
- Pepperl+Fuchs' KFU8-VCR-1 Transmitter Signal Conditioner
- Lantronix's xSenso Analog Device Server
- AutomationDirect's FC-ISO-C and D High-Speed Optical Isolators
- Phoenix Contact's SafetyBridge Technology
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers