LumbergTerminal Block I/O System
e2c 20 I/O is a complete line of slice-style DIN-rail mountable terminal block I/O modules for use in distributed control enclosures. Thse I/O system includes removable terminal blocks; spring clamp terminals; 12mm width profile on all I/O modules including 16 channel digital I/O; color coded for easy identification; and a module release latch. With support for DeviceNet and Profibus, the e2c 20 is an ideal choice for decentralized I/O cabinets & J- Boxes.
For more information on this product, click here.
- Signal Conditioning: Balluff's Smart Light Functions In Three Modes
- Mitsubishi Electric's CC-Link IE Field Network Upgrades
- Yokogawa's ProSafe-RS R3.02.00
- Turck's On-Machine I/O Block
- Acromag's TT330 4-Wire Transmitters With USB-Configuration
- Alliance Sensors Group's S1A AC-LVDT Signal Conditioner
- Data Translation's DT9838 USB Acquisition Module
- Pepperl+Fuchs' KFU8-VCR-1 Transmitter Signal Conditioner
- Lantronix's xSenso Analog Device Server
- AutomationDirect's FC-ISO-C and D High-Speed Optical Isolators
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers