The FDCM Field Device Configuration Manager manages all smart devices based on the HART protocol, and simplifies typical tasks associated with smart instruments, such as configuration, diagnostics and maintenance. It is fully compliant with the HART open communications protocol and supports all universal, common practice and device-specific commands described in a vendor's HART DD file, so it can configure and support all device-specific parameters and methods for any HART device.
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- Maple Systems' HMI5121P with Video
- B&R's Automation Studio 4
- Siemens' WinCC SCADA Software Now a Plant-Wide System
- Invensys' Off-sites Software Suite 2.2
- AspenTech's Process Optimization Software - aspenONE V8
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers