Beamex's MC2Pressure Calibrator
MC2 pressure calibrator for pressure and electrical signal calibration has a graphical display, a menu-based interface, full numerical keyboard, and a standard rechargeable battery and battery charger. The calibrator is weatherproof and can be equipped with both internal and external pressure modules for wide configuration possibilities. Functionality includes active and passive current measurement, voltage measurement, frequency measurement, pulse counting and switch testing. The MC2 has an internal 24 V DC loop supply and selectable loop resistor for HART loops.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers