Virus Protection for Industrial Networks
System users can easily protect their Microsoft-based I/A Series workstations from software virus outbreaks using Network Associates' McAfee VirusScan Enterprise 7. This product scans incoming and outgoing files for software viruses on Microsoft-based workstations and servers, protecting the control system from plant disruptions caused by software virus outbreaks. VirusScan is supported on Microsoft Windows OS workstations, including Windows NT sp5, and Windows XP for I/A Series V6.4 and later, and on at least a GX1 450MHz workstation.
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- Maple Systems' HMI5121P with Video
- B&R's Automation Studio 4
- Siemens' WinCC SCADA Software Now a Plant-Wide System
- Invensys' Off-sites Software Suite 2.2
- AspenTech's Process Optimization Software - aspenONE V8
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers