The PRTXD Series are two-wire transmitters that provide a 4 to 20 mA signal representing temperature. The units include a 3-1/2 digit display and RTD sensor. The NEMA 4X (IP66) housing protects the electronics. Units are available with spring-loaded probes for use with thermowells.
- Controls: Non-interactive zero and span, ±10% range,Test calibration level; 0 to100% range.
- Display: 3-1/2 digit LCD, 1/2" digit height, 3 readings per second nominal display update rate.
- Sensor: 100 RTD element, 0.00385 alpha coefficient IEC-751 Class B: ±0.3°C at 0°C, ±1.1°C at 150°C.
- Test Function: Front panel TEST button when held, sets loop current and display to test calibration level, independent of temperature input, to allow testing of system operation.
- 1/2" NPT male hex nipple, 316 stainless steel probe sheath.
For More Information about this product, click here for a pdf brochure with specifications.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers