Load ControlsUniversal Power Cell
Power sensor cell remotely monitors pumps and process machine motors by using Ethernet communications. Hall effect sensors work on output of inverter drives. The device has a built in Ethernet control and communication-embedded web server that allows for scaling adjustments, setup of UDP (machine code) outputs through a port to a specific machine or to all machines that listen on that port. The system uses TCP/IP and UDP protocol with 10 Base T 10 Megabit Ethernet connection. The sensor has a 0-10 Volt DC analogue output, which can feed to a local monitoring display or to assist with troubleshooting.
- Larson Electronics' A19 LED Bulbs
- NK Technologies' Analog-to-Digital Signal Converters
- Phoenix Contact's Quint ORing Redundancy Modules
- Larson Electronics' EXP-LED-FX2 Explosion-Proof LED Flashlight
- Larson Electronics' EPL-21-IRLED Portable Infrared LED Light
- NK Technologies's CTC Signal Converters Series
- Ohio Semitronics' Voltage and Current Transducers
- B&B Electronics' Ruggedized USB Isolators
- Amphenol's HelioFuse In-Line Fuse
- SEL's Module and Protocol, SEL-2240 Axion
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers