Tecnomatix Production Automation software (known commercially as FactoryLink) monitors, supervises, and controls industrial processes enabling customers to perfect their processes and products. Built on an advanced open architecture, FactoryLink delivers the highest performance and flexibility to customers building vertical applications in a wide range of industries.
Highly scaleable, FactoryLink can be used to build virtually any size application, from the simplest Human-Machine Interface (HMI) systems to the most complex and demanding Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) systems. This flexibility is demonstrated by the more than 80,000 systems that have been installed worldwide in dozens of diverse industries.
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- Maple Systems' HMI5121P with Video
- B&R's Automation Studio 4
- Siemens' WinCC SCADA Software Now a Plant-Wide System
- Invensys' Off-sites Software Suite 2.2
- AspenTech's Process Optimization Software - aspenONE V8
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers