Tecnomatix Production Automation software (known commercially as FactoryLink) monitors, supervises, and controls industrial processes enabling customers to perfect their processes and products. Built on an advanced open architecture, FactoryLink delivers the highest performance and flexibility to customers building vertical applications in a wide range of industries.
Highly scaleable, FactoryLink can be used to build virtually any size application, from the simplest Human-Machine Interface (HMI) systems to the most complex and demanding Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) systems. This flexibility is demonstrated by the more than 80,000 systems that have been installed worldwide in dozens of diverse industries.
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation Creates Online Knowledge Base
- Pro-face Remote HMI
- Pepperl+Fuchs Launches Website for Selecting HMI Solution
- Opto22 Groov App Controls How Groov Browser-Based Interfaces Are Displayed
- NWA Focus EMI Provides Complete Data Source Integration
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers