Banner EngineeringSafety Interlock Switches
IP67-rated Pico-Guard SFI-M12SS Series fiber optic safety interlock switches provide a compact, non-contact means of interlocking doors, guards, gates and covers. The M12 barrel-style switches are stainless steel and work with the company's controllers in personnel safety and equipment-protection applications. Fibers are polyethylene jacketed with fluoropolymer sheathing for applications that must withstand harsh chemicals and gases.
Direct link to product: http://www.bannerengineering.com/sfim12ss
- Sensorex's CX-3000 Transmitter
- Madison's Pressure Switches H Series
- Kontron's Micro Client 3 Series Monitors and Controls
- Comark's Panel Magic Line of Widescreen Panel PC
- AutomationDirect's C-More Industrial Touchscreens
- EZAutomation's EZTouchPLC Jr. HMI/PLC Combo
- Honeywell's Experion HMI
- Pro-face's GP 400 Energy-Saving HMI
- Eaton's Logical XV HMI Series
- Beckhoff's Control Panel and Panel PC Series
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers