HCS HART concentrator system converts a HART digital signal to a serial (RS-485) MODBUS RTU communication protocol, permitting up to 16 smart HART-capable transmitters and valves to interface directly with MODBUS-based monitoring and control systems. The HCS interfaces all HART parameters to MODBUS. This includes the ability to monitor primary and non-primary (second, third and fourth) process variables from smart multivariable mass flow, pressure, PH and temperature transmitters; coriolis, magnetic, ultrasonic and vortex flow meters; radar and hydrostatic level transmitters; and valve positioners and damper operators.
The HART Concentrator System also allows monitoring by a MODBUS system of HART instrument diagnostics using the Field Device Status Byte data that is available in HART's digital information. This includes: smart device configuration changed; primary and non-primary variable out of limits; primary variable analog output fixed; cold start; field device malfunction; and more HART status data available. The HCS is programmed in minutes using Windows PC configuration software. It is housed in an industrial metal and RFI protected housing that snaps onto standard DIN-style rails.
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- American Sensor Technologies Model AST46PT Exposion-Proof Pressure/Temperature Transmitter Offers Precision Measurements
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers