GE InfrastructureLoop and Frequency Calibrators
DPI 832 electrical loop calibrator and DPI 841/842 frequency calibrator include common features such as large, bright, backlit displays for easy reading in all lighting conditions, rubberized exteriors for durability and ruggedness, intuitive menu systems for ease of use, and HART loop resistors. The new DPI 832/841/842 models also include an intelligent digital output sensors port, allowing remote pressure module connectivity from 10 inH2O to 3000 psi.
- Det-Tronics' PointWatch Eclipse CO2 Gas Detector
- Beamex's FB and MB Dry Block Series
- East Hill Instruments' Model 1 Auto Ranging Digital Gauge
- E Instruments International's TCS 650 Dry-Block Calibrator
- East Hill Instruments' Magnum Low Pro Volume Pressure Chamber M-80
- East Hill Instruments' MVP-600 Pneumatic Calibration Hand Pump
- E-Instruments' Black Body BBSL Ops Pyrometer Calibrator System
- Ametek's Jofra Ptc-125 and RTC-159 Ultra Cooler Calibrators
- Practical Instrument Electronic's Six Calibrator in One
- Calibration verification system
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers