Emerson Process Management
Smart Valve Controller
The Foundation Fieldbus-based Fisher Fieldvue DVC6000f digital valve controller has built-in valve diagnostics and a performance diagnostic (PD) capability. Both run continuously, analyzing valve and actuator data while the valve remains in service, controlling the process. Using the PD information, the controller can trigger PlantWeb alerts that warn of valve performance problems, enabling corrective action before a degraded valve can impact process operation.Hot cutover to Fieldbus protocol is possible without taking the process down because the instrument can function in two operating modes: pressure and travel. Firmware upgrades to add functionality to the instrument can be downloaded over the Fieldbus segment wiring, without interrupting process operations. PID block execution has a 100 msec loop macro-cycle. Optional stainless steel construction and remote mounting let the controller survive in harsh environments, such as temperature extremes, corrosive atmospheres and hazardous areas.
- Asahi/America's PVC Wafer Check Valves
- AutomationDirect's All Stainless Steel F-Series Pneumatic Air Cylinders
- Assured Automation's V Series Modulating Ball Valve
- Electro-Chemical Devices' Triton TR8 Turbidity Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's NITRA E-Series Dual Rod Guided Air Cylinders
- Parker's Liquipure Stainless Steel Solenoid Valves
- Winters' SAE-Threaded Gauges
- Winters' SAE Threaded Gauges
- Omega's BVP70/BVP80 Pneumatic and Electric Actuated Ball Valves
- Exlar's Tritex II DC Actuators
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers