SCADA Security Application
Datacryptor Select Application (SA) provides a security solution that can be deployed across existing SCADA networks vulnerable to cyber attack. By combining automatic key management with NIST-approved cryptography for authentication and encryption of SCADA connections and maintenance port access, the application provides security performance without impacting operations. Datacryptor SA meets information security regulations that ensure the cyber security of the nation's mission-critical networks. The product addresses not only the security of SCADA connections, but also equally vulnerable maintenance port access of Remote Terminal Units (RTUs) and Intelligent Electronic Devices (IEDs) used throughout these networks. Supporting point-to-point, multi-drop, and mixed-mode (secured and non-secured) network configurations using serial asynchronous communication, the Datacryptor SA solution can be deployed in a variety of operational scenarios compatible with industry-standard communications protocols such as MODBUS and DNP.
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation Creates Online Knowledge Base
- Pro-face Remote HMI
- Pepperl+Fuchs Launches Website for Selecting HMI Solution
- Opto22 Groov App Controls How Groov Browser-Based Interfaces Are Displayed
- NWA Focus EMI Provides Complete Data Source Integration
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers