Advantech’s Firewall Internet Security PlatformInternet Security Platform
FWA-3140 1U rackmount internet security platform, designed for the Intel Pentium 4 processor, provides high performance reliability and offers a range of features ideally suited to Firewall/VPN/IDS applications. The FWA-3140 supports CompactFlash for storing the OS and internet security applications. This prevents service disruption caused by hard disk mechanical/ magnetic failures. The FWA-3140 can also support up to 2GB DDR of system memory. Both CompactFlash and memory can be accessed and replaced for software upgrades through an easy access removable cover. The platform has four 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing fast Ethernet ports in the front panel. Two LED indicators monitor power and HDD activities. For easy access, the front panel has a nine-pin, RS-232 serial port for local system management, maintenance and diagnostics. A 3.5-inch IDE HDD capacity and two PCI slots are optional. Caption prevents service disruption caused by hard disk mechanical/magnetic failures.
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- Maple Systems' HMI5121P with Video
- B&R's Automation Studio 4
- Siemens' WinCC SCADA Software Now a Plant-Wide System
- Invensys' Off-sites Software Suite 2.2
- AspenTech's Process Optimization Software - aspenONE V8
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers