Multi-Point Wireless Solution
Multi-point wireless system allows up to 60 field transmitters to communicate with one to four receiver base radios. The system is available with 4-20mA, pressure, and temperature inputs, simple contact closures, and can be ordered as battery powered, AC or DC powered, explosion-proof, or DIN-rail mountable. All process variable inputs are available through Modbus RTU. A receiver (base radio) unit and antenna is also included. Features include a range of up to 3000 feet with no line of sight, frequency hopping spread spectrum technology, license free 902-928 MHz ISM band, factory or user adjustable transmit power from 1mW to 1W, glass dome for maximum RF signal transmission and visual inspection of status LEDs, and two ¾" NPT hubs for connection to temperature or pressure sensors.
- NK Technologies' WRT Series Wireless Data Transmitter/Receiver Works With Any RS485 Network Protocol
- Mitsubishi CC-Link IE Field Network has been Upgraded to Include Remote I/O Blocks
- Identifying the Right RFID
- Phoenix Contact's FL WLAN 5101 Wireless Radio
- Belden's GarrettCom Magnum 10RX Router
- Renesas Electronics' R-IN32M3 Series
- Altima's IP Core for CC-Link IE Field
- P-Tech's P-EASY Industrial Data Transmission Radio
- SEL's Wireless Serial Adapters
- Hilscher's NetJack Network Interface Modules
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers