EXELE Information Systems
Alarming & Notification Software
Process alarming tool for OPC-DA data sources runs on a Windows platform and can monitor thousands of OPC tags and send alarm messages through e-mail, alphanumeric pagers and cellular phones. Alarm Results can be displayed on a web browser and can be published to remote web servers. The alarming and notification software allows you to respond to abnormal process conditions, and compare current tag values to numeric/string values or to the current value of other OPC tags. In addition to value comparison, the software can alarm both on value flat-line (instrument frozen) and value change. A bad status alarm will alert you if the tag's OPC quality is not good.
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- Maple Systems' HMI5121P with Video
- B&R's Automation Studio 4
- Siemens' WinCC SCADA Software Now a Plant-Wide System
- Invensys' Off-sites Software Suite 2.2
- AspenTech's Process Optimization Software - aspenONE V8
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers