Enterprise Integration PartnersNetwork Protection Device
Active Protection Device (ADP) is a network monitoring and control device designed to detect unauthorized network traffic by comparing the contents of each data packet or stream of packets entering or leaving the network against a list of known signatures and or anomalous behavioural criteria. The APD can operate as an intrusion detection system (IDS) or intrusion prevention system (IPS) device.
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation Creates Online Knowledge Base
- Pro-face Remote HMI
- Pepperl+Fuchs Launches Website for Selecting HMI Solution
- Opto22 Groov App Controls How Groov Browser-Based Interfaces Are Displayed
- NWA Focus EMI Provides Complete Data Source Integration
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers