Small Form Factor PC
LPC-401XG3 LittlePC contains 3x-high-speed gigibit front loaded LAN ports for a myriad of applications such as security, multi-network communications, firewalls, and network diagnostics. I/O connectivity includes ports for Serial, Parallel, 3X-USB, FireWire, Video, LAN, PS/2 Mouse & Keyboard. The PC is available with a standard 80 GB IDE hard drive and is expandable up to 300G of storage space for archived data. For applications that require high shock/vibration, an optional solid-state hard drive or flash drives are available. CD-ROM is standard with optional DVD, CD/RW and DVDRW optical drives available. Systems are compatible with Windows XP/2000, and can be pre-configured with LINUX. The anodized aluminum chassis measures just over 2-in. and has an overall footprint of 10" x 5.82" x 2.79" weighing in at about 6 lbs.
For additional product information on Little PC, explore our website: http://www.littlepc.com.
530 Rowntree Dairy Road, Building Four
Woodbridge, ON, Canada L4L 8H2 (see map)
Contact Name: Andrew Pakula
- Pepperl+Fuchs' Visunet Widescreen Monitors
- Matrox's Supersight Solo Computing Platform
- Mitsubishi Electric's GT16 Series HMI
- Galil Motion Control's RIO-47142 Pocket PLC
- Techbase's NPE-X1000 Industrial Computer
- Phoenix Contact's Valueline Industrial PCs
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation's WinCPU PC/PAC Integration
- Beckhoff Automation's CX2000 Embedded PCs
- Pro-face's PS4000 PC Series
- AutomationDirect's Do-more H2 Series PLC
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers