Hart ScientificMetrology Wells
Metrology wells offer stability to ±0.005C° and axial (vertical) uniformity to ±0.02C° for calibration of a thermometers and temperature sensors. Models 9170, 9171, 9172, and 9173 provide cal lab performance for both laboratory and field environments. With radial (well-to-well) uniformity to ±0.01C°, built-in reference accuracy to ±0.006C°, error from loading to ±0.005C°, hysteresis to ±0.025C°, and immersion depth to 203 mm (8”), they can be used in food, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, semiconductor and other manufacturing settings as well as metrology labs. The 917X Series metrology wells feature LCD displays, numeric keypads, and a menu-driven interface that make operation of the instruments simple and fast. Additional features include preprogrammed tasks, such as “ramp-and-soak” routines, which can be saved in the memory. A dedicated °C/°F button allows for switching of temperature units.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers