Hart ScientificMetrology Wells
Metrology wells offer stability to ±0.005C° and axial (vertical) uniformity to ±0.02C° for calibration of a thermometers and temperature sensors. Models 9170, 9171, 9172, and 9173 provide cal lab performance for both laboratory and field environments. With radial (well-to-well) uniformity to ±0.01C°, built-in reference accuracy to ±0.006C°, error from loading to ±0.005C°, hysteresis to ±0.025C°, and immersion depth to 203 mm (8”), they can be used in food, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, semiconductor and other manufacturing settings as well as metrology labs. The 917X Series metrology wells feature LCD displays, numeric keypads, and a menu-driven interface that make operation of the instruments simple and fast. Additional features include preprogrammed tasks, such as “ramp-and-soak” routines, which can be saved in the memory. A dedicated °C/°F button allows for switching of temperature units.
- AutomationDirect's ProSense FSD Series Flow Switches
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers