CAN in Automation (CiA)CANopen Product Guide
J1939 Product Guide is available on CD-ROM, and on the CiA web site at the end of June 2006. The layout will include a product description, a product feature list, company contact information and a photo of the device and will be similar to that of the current CANopen Product Guide. Access to the web site will be free, as will the CD-ROMs. The CiA product guides cover everything from hardware, software, tools, components, to literature and services.
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- Maple Systems' HMI5121P with Video
- B&R's Automation Studio 4
- Siemens' WinCC SCADA Software Now a Plant-Wide System
- Invensys' Off-sites Software Suite 2.2
- AspenTech's Process Optimization Software - aspenONE V8
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers