MatrikonCapture Event-relative Historical Data
For control engineers who must capture event-related process data, trouble-shooting, sequence of events, analysis and reporting, OPC Vigilant records high frequency data both before and after a detected event. Unlike typical process historian solutions that use static data insertion rates, MatrikonOPC Vigilant records high frequency real-time event-relevant data and transfers it to the Enterprise Process Historian for long-term storage and analysis.
- Complement the Enterprise Process Historian solution by capturing only the event-relevant high-speed data;
- Standards-based system adheres to the OPC DA (Data Access) and HDA (Historical Data Access) specifications
- Capture process data with millisecond resolution
- Configurable recording times before and after specified events ensure all necessary data is captured
- Zero-maintenance system due to static buffer size
Configure Vigilant to recognize the process behavior that defines a trip event with the powerful Vigilant Event Capture Engine. By monitoring key process variables, Vigilant recognizes when a process is outside operating parameters.
- Invensys' Foxboro PAC System
- Measurement Computing's USB-1608FS-Plus USB DAQ Device
- Exair's USB Data Logger for Flowmeters
- National Instruments' CompactDAQ Platform
- Omega's OM-CP-State101A Data Logger
- Omega's Precision RTD Temperature Data Logger
- Pepperl+Fuchs' CVM42H CANopen Absolute Encoders
- CAS Dataloggers' Series 3 DataTaker Data-Logging Systems
- DataForth's MAQ20 Industrial Data Acquisition and Control System
- Honeywell's X-series Paperless Recorders
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers