For control engineers who must capture event-related process data, trouble-shooting, sequence of events, analysis and reporting, OPC Vigilant records high frequency data both before and after a detected event. Unlike typical process historian solutions that use static data insertion rates, MatrikonOPC Vigilant records high frequency real-time event-relevant data and transfers it to the Enterprise Process Historian for long-term storage and analysis.
- Complement the Enterprise Process Historian solution by capturing only the event-relevant high-speed data;
- Standards-based system adheres to the OPC DA (Data Access) and HDA (Historical Data Access) specifications
- Capture process data with millisecond resolution
- Configurable recording times before and after specified events ensure all necessary data is captured
- Zero-maintenance system due to static buffer size
Configure Vigilant to recognize the process behavior that defines a trip event with the powerful Vigilant Event Capture Engine. By monitoring key process variables, Vigilant recognizes when a process is outside operating parameters.