Marathon MM Infrared (IR) thermometer provides continuous remote temperature monitoring, video surveillance and documentation capabilities for a wide range of industrial process applications. The series offers through-the-lens and laser sighting methods, and incorporates an optional live video feed into its data acquisition and sensor programming software that allows for active frame capture. It has an electro-optical design, digital electronics and a push-button operator interface. The sensor can be set up for standalone operation, or configured for a multi-sensor network. The unit is housed in a sealed NEMA 4 enclosure that withstands demanding process environments. Applications include: steel and
metals processing (foundry/forging operations and heat treating); glass bending, forming, tempering, annealing and sealing; paper processing (ink drying/curing and lamination); plastics processing and thermoforming; and semiconductor processing. The platform covers a temperature range of -40 to 3000°C, consists of five IR temperature sensor models, each with a specific measurement wavelength and temperature range appropriate for either low- (-40 to 800°C), medium- (250 to 1100°C), or high- temperature (300 to 3000°C) production monitoring.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers