G-Tray allows wire cable to be installed in tight-fitting spaces and provides additional protection for use in areas where cables risk being damaged. The tray mounts directly to walls, ceilings and web joists and fits under conveyors or other trays. Ceiling mounting allows use of the underside of the tray as an uninterrupted surface for lighting fixtures or other installations. The tray is available in standard 10-in. straight sections in 2x4-in., 2x8-in. and 4x6-in. tray sizes.
- Applied Analytics' ePurge X Controller
- Acromag's Optocoupler and Interposing Relay Interface Modules
- AutomationDirect's Tongue Interlock and Cable-Pull Safety Switches
- Endress+Hauser's RA33 Batch Controller
- AutomationDirect's Solo 24-VDC-Powered Controllers
- RC Systems' ST-72 Controller
- Russelectric's On-Site, Power Control Systems
- Honeywell's UDC3200 Universal Controller
- Advantech's Adam-4022T Dual-Loop PID Controller
- Advantech's Direct Digital Controller - BAS-3500BC
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers