Sierra InstrumentsIndustrial Mass Flow Controller
Max-Trak Model 180 industrial mass flow controller for gases is NEMA 6 (IP67) compliant and can be used in chemical processing, pharmaceutical, biotech, food and beverage applications where frequent wash-down or hose-down is required. The instrument comes with a fully enclosed valve design to minimize leak-in paths. The controller measures and controls gas mass flow rates from 0-200 slpm (up to 400 slpm upon request) in a flow body a little over 5 in. long, and has an accuracy of +/- 1% of full scale, and a repeatability of +/- 0.2% of full scale to ensure process stability under changing conditions. The insturment provides digital and analog communication, genuine 50:1 turndown, operation at low differential pressures, and the ability to view and change critical parameters in the field without sacrificing performance or returning the instrument to a service center.
- AutomationDirect's ProSense FSD Series Flow Switches
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers