Sierra InstrumentsIndustrial Mass Flow Controller
Max-Trak Model 180 industrial mass flow controller for gases is NEMA 6 (IP67) compliant and can be used in chemical processing, pharmaceutical, biotech, food and beverage applications where frequent wash-down or hose-down is required. The instrument comes with a fully enclosed valve design to minimize leak-in paths. The controller measures and controls gas mass flow rates from 0-200 slpm (up to 400 slpm upon request) in a flow body a little over 5 in. long, and has an accuracy of +/- 1% of full scale, and a repeatability of +/- 0.2% of full scale to ensure process stability under changing conditions. The insturment provides digital and analog communication, genuine 50:1 turndown, operation at low differential pressures, and the ability to view and change critical parameters in the field without sacrificing performance or returning the instrument to a service center.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers