SwagelokInsturmentation Ball Valves
40G series one-piece instrumentation ball valves are for use in environmental applications where outdoor ambient temperatures fluctuate, as well as in heated-process applications with elevated process fluid temperatures. The valves feature working pressures up to 3000 psig (206 bar) and temperatures from -65 to 300°F (-53 to 148°C). Features include a single-piece, patent-pending encapsulated packing design and live-loaded packing system that reduce the need for packing adjustment and improve thermal cycle performance. Constructed of modified PTFE, the single-piece, packing does not require system pressure to seal, reduces potential leak points, and allows bi-directional flow. Choose from 2-way straight or angle pattern valves for on-off service or 3-way valves for switching service with end connections in sizes from 1/16 to 3/8 in. and 3 to 8 mm. The valve series accommodates a wide range of handles and actuators. Choose from lightweight, compact rack and pinion pneumatic actuators; ISO 5211-compliant rack and pinion pneumatic actuators; or electric actuators, available in alternating and direct-current modes.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers