Digital Pressure Transmitters
- FFX2242, a thread-mounted pressure and temperature transmitter for processing applications, designed for use in both hazardous and non-hazardous locations;
- FFX2281, a rugged industrial pressure transmitter for use in both hazardous and non-hazardous locations; and,
- FFX2291, a button seal pressure transmitter for use in both hazardous and non-hazardous locations.
All are designed for both ATEX and explosion-proof/flameproof operation. Foundation fieldbus is one of the leading digital systems for process applications, providing an open, integrated architecture for information integration.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers