Weed InstrumentTemperature Transmitters
Five new temperature transmitters that provide 0.08% accuracy have been introduced. Model 9100D temperature transmitter is HART-compatible, while Models 7600H and 4500H are PC-programmable. Model 7600D is PC-programmable, providing 2-wire, 4-20mA or 20-4mA with optional HART signal superimposed. Also included are three head-mount temperature transmitters. Model 9100H is HART-compatible, while Models 7600H and 4500H are PC-programmable. All three models are available with optional digital display meters (for local indication of process temperature, 0-100% of scale, or the 4-20mA output). Software used by the five new transmitters allows custom configuration, permitting the entering of unique linearization in non-standard electrical inputs that enhance temperature measurement accuracy. They are microprocessor-based, can be configured by a PC (as well as a HART communicator for the HART-compatible units), and take all universal temperature inputs (RTD, thermocouple, resistance, and millivolt). The transmitters can be supplied with FM, CSA or ATEX hazardous area certifications. GL (marine) approval is also optionally available.
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- American Sensor Technologies Model AST46PT Exposion-Proof Pressure/Temperature Transmitter Offers Precision Measurements
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers