Weed InstrumentResistance Temperature Detector
Model 120 Hand-Breakable RTD, scored every 1-1/2 inches for easy breakability without tools, reduces both inventory and downtime and requires no tools. The RTD allows simple length modification and features tube-and-wire construction, a thin-film temperature-sensing element, and a Teflon-insulated lead wire in a fiberglass and stainless steel sheath. It is manufactured in sheath lengths of both 18” and 34” (additional custom lengths are optionally available) and diameter of 1/4”. Optional fittings can be installed and include both compression and spring-loaded sheaths. Temperature-sensing elements can be constructed of single- or dual-platinum, nickel or copper; lead wires are supplied as 4-wire, 6-wire (dual 3-wire) or 8-wire (dual 4-wire).
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers