Weed InstrumentResistance Temperature Detector
Model 120 Hand-Breakable RTD, scored every 1-1/2 inches for easy breakability without tools, reduces both inventory and downtime and requires no tools. The RTD allows simple length modification and features tube-and-wire construction, a thin-film temperature-sensing element, and a Teflon-insulated lead wire in a fiberglass and stainless steel sheath. It is manufactured in sheath lengths of both 18” and 34” (additional custom lengths are optionally available) and diameter of 1/4”. Optional fittings can be installed and include both compression and spring-loaded sheaths. Temperature-sensing elements can be constructed of single- or dual-platinum, nickel or copper; lead wires are supplied as 4-wire, 6-wire (dual 3-wire) or 8-wire (dual 4-wire).
- AutomationDirect's ProSense FSD Series Flow Switches
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers