Omega EngineeringPressure Transducers
PX209 (cable style) and PX219 (connector style) transducers withstand vibration and shock, and deliver consistent accuracy in small, stainless steel cases-with either 0-5 Vdc, 0-10 Vdc, or 4-20 mA outputs. A four-active-arm bridge sensor accounts for their high performance, employing a micro-machined diffused silicon diaphragm, proprietary thin-film media, and dielectric isolation barriers. Additional proprietary technology affords temperature compensation from -20 to 80°C (-4 to 176°F). Wetted parts are impervious to most fluids and gases.
CLICK HERE for more information about this product.
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- American Sensor Technologies Model AST46PT Exposion-Proof Pressure/Temperature Transmitter Offers Precision Measurements
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers