Omega EngineeringPressure Transducers
PX209 (cable style) and PX219 (connector style) transducers withstand vibration and shock, and deliver consistent accuracy in small, stainless steel cases-with either 0-5 Vdc, 0-10 Vdc, or 4-20 mA outputs. A four-active-arm bridge sensor accounts for their high performance, employing a micro-machined diffused silicon diaphragm, proprietary thin-film media, and dielectric isolation barriers. Additional proprietary technology affords temperature compensation from -20 to 80°C (-4 to 176°F). Wetted parts are impervious to most fluids and gases.
CLICK HERE for more information about this product.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers