ExperTuneOscillatory Upsets Software
Oscillation Significance software identifies cycling problems in a plant and ranks them according to importance. The software uses a combination of statistical and frequency-domain information to calculate a single, meaningful measure of significance for each process parameter. Drill-down reporting ranks every process parameter in the plant by oscillation significance. Oscillation Detection software analyzes every process variable in a system, looking for patterns of cyclical behavior. It then identifies the source of oscillation to be valve problems, tuning, or load disturbances. Oscillation Significance further refines these assessments by using a combination of loop variability, oscillation detection, and percent of power by frequency. The resulting measure of oscillation detection can be ranked directly, or in combination with economic criteria. A list of process parameters ranked by oscillation significance is then displayed in a drill-down report. Performance Supervision software oversees the optimization of an entire plant.
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- Maple Systems' HMI5121P with Video
- B&R's Automation Studio 4
- Siemens' WinCC SCADA Software Now a Plant-Wide System
- Invensys' Off-sites Software Suite 2.2
- AspenTech's Process Optimization Software - aspenONE V8
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers