Heater configurator engineering tool helps customers specify, evaluate, select and order Thermofoil and wire-wound flexible heaters online. The configurator functions like a search engine, allowing customers to configure, price, and order heaters by entering a model number or searching for by dimensional value and insulation type. It generates catalog flexible heater options in polyimide, silicone rubber, optically clear, integrated heater/sensor, and mica substrate. Once a specific model is selected the customer can enter supply voltage and operating temperature requirements, and choose between different resistance values and backing/adhesive options. The tool automatically checks to make sure the heaters -- and all selected options like resistance, backing, lead-wire -- work properly at the given voltage and operating temperature. Data boxes appear in red to indicate when the heater is not suited to perform as configured for the application values given.
CLICK HERE to use the Heater Configurator.
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- Maple Systems' HMI5121P with Video
- B&R's Automation Studio 4
- Siemens' WinCC SCADA Software Now a Plant-Wide System
- Invensys' Off-sites Software Suite 2.2
- AspenTech's Process Optimization Software - aspenONE V8
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers